- 1-1/3 cups finely crushed multigrain crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 5 small fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Spoon over cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in bacon. Pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
From Taste of Home