True Friendship. None of that sissy crap!!
Are you tired of those sissy ‘friendship’ poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card.
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad — I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue — I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile — I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared — I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried — I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused — I will use little words.
7. When you are sick — Stay away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever the hell you have.
8. When you fall — I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath…. I pledge it to the end.
‘Why?’ you may ask; ‘because you are my friend’.
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth
Wow this is brilliant!!! rofl I will always love the piss in pants line tff!
I absolutely love this one!
LOL That’s good. That’s how I know friends!
I am SOOO lucky to have such “REAL” friends in my life. My friend sent me this poem about friendship, which I posted. Take a look if you have time. Thanks for this article. Friendship is important in life! Thanks for being a “friend” and making comments on my posts. I appreciate it!
Simple friend vs Real friend…….which are you?
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 by Doraz | Edit
Sue, when you sent this to me for some reason #3 really made me laugh!! 😉 Some of our best friends we don’t even choose…we’re just lucky enough to be put in the same family.
I love 6 & 8. This is great.
I laughed so hard when I got this! It really is true b/c the people that know you best and love you most are the ones that don’t put up with jack and tell you like it is!
Now thats way too funny.Especially peeing your pants.At my age (48),I have to watch not to laugh to hard in public.HA ha!!!
oh my gosh I so hope you don’t mind me borrowing this for my blog??? This is MY kind of friendship!!!!
Feel free java.