Thanks to javajunkee over at Just for the ell of it for this cool award. Now I have to think of 10 honest things to tell you about me.
1. I don’t like chocolate.
2. I don’t really hate the Packers. Please don’t tell a soul.
3. I save some pretty off the wall things. I have all my kids teeth although I don’t know whose teeth are whose anymore. I have Jason’s braces and Toby’s circumcision ring and a lock of their hair and a lock of my dad’s hair. I have the kleenix I held during my grandma’s funeral and I save little rocks and twigs or “things” from places I’ve been and they are on my dresser and I know where they all came from. I also have Paul, Jason, Toby’s and my drivers license tests and I have every drivers license that I’ve ever gotten.
4. I could easily not leave my home for a month and be perfectly happy. I love to be home.
5. I am deathly afraid of snakes and there were so many in our yard two years after we moved out here and I quit going outside for the rest of the summer.
6. I hate candy and fruit but I think it’s pretty and I buy it.
7. I hang most of my laundry out on a clothesline year round.
8. I have only been “online” for 12 years and everything I know about computers has been self taught.
9. I talk to myself constantly. Even when I’m not alone and I’ve been caught doing it.
10. My dream car is a Mustang Convertible.
If you’re on my blogroll you know the drill! Take the award and post it on your blog with 10 honest and random things about you.