I am the biggest cry baby when it comes to movies. I’m just a very sensitive person. I even cry at Hallmark commercials! I was over on Facebook the other day and saw a “quiz” that asked for the top 5 movies that make you cry. I had such a hard time. Not because I couldn’t think of any but because I had so many to pick from. So I thought it would be fun for all you you to do the same. Tell me your top 5 movies that make you cry like a little baby! Or maybe you don’t cry. I know some people who don’t shed a tear when in my opinion, how could you not? Some people just don’t or they know they will so they refuse to watch a “chick flick” or a sappy old love story! Here are my top 5…have fun!
1. The Notebook~~ I don’t know one women or man that has watched this movie and not cried. Even the biggest, burliest macho man I know cried at this movie! For those men how refuse to watch it, it’s okay don’t be afraid to let it all out! LOL
2. The Lion King~~ It’s so sad when Simba’s dad dies…I cry every single time!!! We took the kids to Disney on Ice recently and they did a small skit from The Lion King. When the song “Circle of Life” came on I got tears in my eyes!
3. Reign Over Me~~ if you haven’t seen this go watch it now. I wouldn’t even consider this a chick flick. It’s just a great powerful movie!!! Adam Sandler is incredible in it and he’s not your typical funny man in this one.
4. Beaches~~ this is an oldie but newie for me. I just recently watched this movie for the first time because my best friend from high school insisted on me watching it. I’m glad I did and some parts I see a reflection of our own relationship. Mine and hers. I’m sure most women have seen this one!
5. The Green Mile~~ based on a Steven King novel, how could it not be great! Michael Clarke Duncan was amazing and really makes you believe that miracles do come true…a real tearjerker!!!
So there are mine…now tell me what yours are!!!