I got this recipe years ago from a teacher I worked with and I just found it today. She gave it as a gift in a really pretty tin with a beautiful tea cup. I’ve really missed this over the years and never thought I’d find it again. I’m sure most of you will really love it and it’s so easy to make. This makes a container of it and all you have to do it heat it water. I think you will all really like it.
- 1 cup instant tea powder
- 2 cups orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 (3 ounce) package powdered lemonade mix
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine instant tea powder, orange drink mix, lemonade powder, sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Mix thoroughly. Store in a sealed jar.
- To use, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup hot or cold water. Adjust to taste.