- 9 cups Chex cereal (any variety)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 Put chex in a large bowl and put aside.
- 2 Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter into a quart-sized microwavable bowl.
- 3 Stir the ingredients together.
- 4 Microwave the mixture uncovered for a minute on “high.” Stir the mix again and continue to zap in thirty second intervals until it mixes smoothly.
- 5 Add the vanilla and stir.
- 6 Put combination into a 2-gallon, Ziploc freezer bag.
- 7 Add powdered sugar, seal the bag and shake until distributed.
- 8 Spread Monkey Munch out on wax paper to cool and dry.
- 9 Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for storage.