- 40 NESTLÉ CRUNCH, BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped – divided use
6 cups toasted rice cereal
3 tablespoons butter
4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Set aside 20 Nestlé Nesteggs to use for garnish. Chop remaining Nestlé Nesteggs. Combine rice cereal and chopped Nestlé Nesteggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in large bowl; add marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add cereal and Nestlé Nesteggs mixture; stir until well coated.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan using buttered spatula. Immediately press reserved Nestlé Nesteggs into top. Let cool completely; cut into 20 squares.
Makes 24 squares.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 3 mins
Cooling Time: 20 mins cooling
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 160 Calories from Fat: 60 Total Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 3.5 gCholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 100 mg Carbohydrates: 27 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 16 g Protein: 2 g