- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, minced
- 5 tsps olive oil
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsps chopped red onion
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded nonfat mozzarella cheese
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4″ shells.
- Brush with 2 teaspoons oil; set aside. Chop pulp.
- In a large skillet, sauté pulp and onion in remaining oil.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the mozzarella cheese, mint and salt.
- Spoon into zucchini shells. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Grill covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Note: you can also make them in the oven.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat 70
|% Daily Values*|
|Total Fat 7.81g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.704g||9%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.028g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.271g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.46g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13%|
These are so yummy! We’ve cooked them on the grill and in the oven. They got kinda soggy in the oven but were still good.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!
yes they are so good that I could just eat those as a meal itself!
I LOVE these, they are DELICIOUS!!!
Yes, these look YUMMY!!! They will be on my grill very very soon.
I want some now! I’m making these tomorrow. I can’t, not!