- 2 1/2 cups seeded diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened, thawed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon crème de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur) or light corn syrup
- Combine all ingredients in blender; puree until smooth.
- Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Pour puree into Popsicle molds, dividing equally.
- Freeze overnight. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.)