- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Place cottage cheese, bell pepper and tomato in a small container. Sprinkle with scallion, salt and pepper. Stir to combine, if desired.
TIPS & NOTES
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Per serving: 100 calories; 1 g fat ( 1 g sat , 0 g mono ); 5 mg cholesterol; 7 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 15 g protein; 1 g fiber; 766 mg sodium; 290 mg potassium.
From Eating Well