Do you young people even know who he is? When I think of this guy, my mind goes to Sharon Tate who he was married to at the time of her murder. She was 8 and a half months pregnant when the Charles Manson gang murdered her. BRUTALLY. She was so beautiful.
Here is a little about the story.
I will reserve my remarks and opinion for the comment box.
“Roman Polanski. I saw a news title saying he’s apologized for drugging and raping a 13-year-old girl in 1977, a crime for which he has still not served his sentence. Since then he continues to work and get rich and famous. He even won an Oscar for work done while hiding away from his due consequences.
In the news story they talk about a new documentary that’s been made about him, in which he states that the girl he raped was victimized twice – by him and by the media. (So he’s only half to blame, I guess?) The news story says he got a standing ovation when he went on the stage at the Zurich film festival where this was shown.
This just boggles my mind and I have so many questions.
1) Why would France encourage and support the art of a fugitive child rapist?
2) Why would anyone want to see a movie he made by a fugitive child rapist?
3) Why would anyone vote for the product of a fugitive child rapist to win an award?
4) Why the continued professinal interest in this man as if he were anything other than a piece of shit?
5) Why would anyone give this man a STANDING OVATION for being a fugitive child rapist ????
I think I need to go puke.”