- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, red peppers, snow peas)
- 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme Clink on this link, and it will give you even more recipes using different cooking creme’s.
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until done. Add vegetables; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
- Stir in pasta.