- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. ea.), cut into nuggets
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Evenly coat chicken with sauce, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved sauce
These look really good to me for some odd reason.
I don’t generally like chicken nuggets, but these do sound good. Maybe because they are home made and not out of a bag! The sauce sounds good to.
Yes. I agree about that sauce. It sounds really good.
Josh is BIG on Chicken Nuggets, and I despise the bagged ones. So I’ll be trying this.
I tried Shake n’ Bake the other day. Really surprised me how good they were! So for right now, that’s my go-to recipe. But I’m going to try this one, too.
I think Shake and Bake got a bad rep back in my day and I’m not sure why but despite what people say about it, I love it on pork chops and chicken. It would be so easy to make these using that. That’s a super good idea. Kids love nuggets and we could fool them.
I grew up with Shake and Bake, but Jason refuses to eat it! 😦 God, he makes things so complicated sometimes!
I agree, kids do love chicken nuggets and this way we know exactly what part of the chicken they’re eating!
Tell Jason he’s a brat!
That is said daily! lol
Oh I like homemade nuggets.Id use Panko breadcrumbs,I love them for certain things,very crispy!Yes,the sauce sounds nice,good idea!I will make these tomorrow,was going to do something with chicken breast anyhow.
Josh invented a dipping sauce a couple of months ago. I should have him post it for you. At first glance you think, eeeeewwwwwww….. but then you try it. And discover that the kid’s really onto something! It would be excellent with these nuggets.