- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. ea.), cut into nuggets
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Evenly coat chicken with sauce, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved sauce