I make this ALL THE TIME and we all love it. I get a loaf of sourdough bread to dip it in and it’s YUMMY. It’s easy to make and delicious.
- 1 pound bacon*, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices cut into triangles.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11.9g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 254mg
- Total Carbs: 1.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 2.8g
From All Recipes