- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann’s or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise.Calories 240, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 90g, Sodium 270g, Total Carbohydrates 2g, Sugars 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein35g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%
Minus the red pepper, this sounds good!