trays of pretty little individual desserts…..just enough!
This cheese cake is so simple to make,
and the only last minute fuss is the garnish.”
- 1-8 oz brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 500 ml whipping cream, whipped stiff
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat will until very smooth.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- Fold in the candy cane pieces.
- Fill glass ware with cheese cake mixture. Cover each serving with a good quality wrap. I then place mine into a box with some tissue to protect the glass. Carefully wrap the whole box with a large freezer bag. You do not want your dessert coming out tasting like it has been in the freezer!
- To serve, remove from freezer, garnish and serve immediately.
Garnish with extra candy chips, whipping cream or shaved chocolate.
Serves 12. **for optimal flavour and texture keep in freezer for only10-14 days**