4 tsp. baking powder
1 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. buttermilk
2 tsp. vanilla
1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. flour
2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
2 c. powdered sugar
4 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
4 tbsp. cream cheese
2) Stir in milk, eggs, and vanilla.
3) Slowly stir in melted butter until smooth.
4) Spread evenly over a 9×13 greased baking pan.
1) Mix brown sugar with flour and cinnamon.
2) Combine with very soft butter until smooth.
3) Drop evenly over batter.
4) Swirl in completely with a knife. (mine was lumpy)
1) Mix powdered sugar with whipping cream until smooth.
2) Add in vanilla and milk, stir until smooth.
3) Add in cream cheese, stirring until smooth and creamy
4) Pour over warm cake