- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- Additional banana slices, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Arrange banana slices over tart shell bottoms; top with pudding.
- Cover with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional banana slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts1 pie (calculated without additional banana slices) equals 258 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.