1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
2 cups Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes (from 28-oz can), undrained
1 jar (12 oz) beef gravy
1 1/2 cups diced peeled potatoes
1 cup carrot strips (1×1/4×1/4-inch)
1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen cut green beans
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 can (6 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 10-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add ground beef and onion; cook and stir until beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients except biscuits. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
3. Spoon into ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) or oval (2 1/2-quart) baking dish.
4. Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each in half. Arrange, cut side down, around outside edge of hot mixture.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and biscuits are deep golden brown.
1 Serving (1 Serving)
- Calories 500
- (Calories from Fat 210),
- Total Fat 23g
- (Saturated Fat 8g,
- Cholesterol 75mg;
- Sodium 1190mg;
- Total Carbohydrate 43g
- (Dietary Fiber 5g,
- Sugars 8g),
- Protein 29g