- 1-1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup thawed non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For filling, in a large bowl, combine milk and daiquiri mix. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Stir in strawberries; fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust (dish will be full). Freeze for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.To Make Ahead: This dessert can be made two weeks before serving.
Nutritional Facts1 piece equals 319 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
From Taste of Home