- 1 envelope bearnaise sauce
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 pound fresh crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick and 3 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare bearnaise sauce according to package directions. Meanwhile, place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large skillet, saute crab in butter for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in lemon juice; keep warm.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Top with crab mixture, asparagus and bearnaise sauce. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
From Taste of Home