- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without chips) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
From Taste of Home
Oh, my goodness!! Dina made this recipe this weekend for Josh’s Communion party. I thought, with the hot sauce in there, that I wouldn’t be able to eat it. But daaaaaang, I ate half the bowl!! It was AWESOME. (she made it without the onions)
This is VERY good!!! I made it for a get together, maybe Thanksgiving, and no one seemed to want to try it. So, it came home with me and I ate it all!!! 🙂 Fine by me! lol They missed out.
I don’t remember that but I was still on a challenge for Thanksgiving. Make it again!
I sure can! It’s very easy.