- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted, divided
- 2 teaspoons peanut or canola oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 cup hot cooked brown rice
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients until blended; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry beef and 1 teaspoon sesame seeds in 1 teaspoon oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add pepper; stir-fry 4-6 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
From Taste of Home
Oh, YUM!!!! This sounds good. We all like this kind of stuff. This one is a keeper. Thanks!