1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1 1/2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese (6 oz)
1 1/2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham, cut into 1-inch strips
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, heat 1/2 inch water to boiling. Add asparagus; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Plunge asparagus into bowl of ice water to cool; drain on paper towels.
2. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough on ungreased cookie sheet; press into 11×8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. With fork, prick crust generously. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough on ungreased cookie sheet; press into 11×8-inch rectangle. With fork, prick crust generously.
3. Bake 6 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese; top with prosciutto strips. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Arrange cooked asparagus spears in rows over cheese, alternating tips. Brush with oil; sprinkle with pepper flakes.
5. Bake 5 to 7 minutes longer or until edges of crust are deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes. With serrated knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm.
Prosciutto is very thinly sliced. When you open the package, separate the paper-thin slices carefully. Running a table knife between layers helps separate them.