- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved lime slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
From Taste of Home