- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with chicken, cream cheese slices and ham. Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
From Taste of Home