- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (3 oz)
- 6 cups lightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Drop cheese by tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until melted and lightly browned. Cool completely.
- 2. In large bowl, mix lettuce and chicken; drizzle with dressing and toss gently. Divide salad between 2 plates. Sprinkle with chives. Top with cheese crisps.
Salad looks good!
Interesting!!! I’m very tempted to try this.