- 2/3 cup Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy strawberry or creamy strawberry banana yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 3 cups Cheerios® cereal
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- 8 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- 1. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In shallow dish, place yogurt. In another shallow dish, place cereal.
- 2. Peel bananas; cut each banana crosswise in half. Insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana half. Roll each banana half in yogurt, then in cereal to coat. Place on cookie sheet. Freeze about 1 hour or until firm.
- 3. Wrap each banana in plastic wrap or foil. Store in freezer.