- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown
- 2. Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips evenly over crust. Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until topping is melted. Cool completely, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cut into wedges.