- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon rum or vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping, cinnamon and extract; cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts1/4 cup dip (calculated without assorted fruit) equals 155 calories, 9 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
From Taste of Home