- 1 1/2 rolls Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® chewy fruit snack, any flavor (from 4.5-oz box)
- 2 tablespoons colored sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Unroll dough; roll or press to 12-inch circle. Cut into nine 1 1/4-inch strips. Cut ends as needed so all are straight. Cut strips in half crosswise to make 18 strips (1 1/4×4 1/2 inches each).
- 2. Unroll fruit snack. With scissors, cut a total of 8 (about 4-inch-long) pieces. Place 1 piece on each pie crust strip. Fold dough lengthwise over fruit snack; pinch long edges to seal. Twist ends of dough strip in opposite directions. Place on cookie sheet, pressing ends down to seal.
- 3. Brush top and side of each with water; sprinkle with colored sugar.
- 4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes.
Have fun! Use different flavors of Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® chewy fruit snack or different colored sugars to make this recipe your own.
For the young at heart, serve these with glasses of milk. The cookie will soften and flavor the milk as you stir.