1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll crust. Cut into 14 (3/4 inch wide) dough strips; do not separate. Lightly brush egg white over strips.
3. In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough strips.
4. Roll up first dough strip, starting at short edge. (See photo.) Place rolled-up dough strip at the bottom of the next dough strip. Continue to roll 6 additional pastry strips around 1st strip, ending up with 3 1/2-inch pinwheel.
5. Place dough pinwheel on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Place sheet of parchment paper over dough; using rolling pin, roll out dough pinwheel to 5 1/2-inch circle.
6. Sprinkle half of the 1 tablespoon sugar over the top.
7. Repeat steps #4 to #6 (above) with remaining 7 pastry strips; place on cookie sheet.
8. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Cool on wire rack.
Using a pizza wheel makes cutting the strips very easy.
Using the parchment paper help prevent the Elephant Ears from sticking to the cookie sheet.