- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in the cucumber, onion and dill. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts1 stuffed tomato equals 25 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
From Taste of Home
I’ve made these many times! But with different things in them. And I didn’t add mayo. But they are soooo good. I usually make mine with bacon, scallions & cream cheese. Every time I start cutting the tomatoes and getting all the stuff out, I think Why did I want these again? It’s a ton of work! But well worth it.