- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 hot dogs, each cut into 12 slices
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese sticks, each cut into 12 pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Ketchup or salsa, as desired
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough (if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal). Cut into 24 squares, 6 rows by 4 rows.
- 2. For each popper, place hot dog slice on center of dough square; top with a drop of Sriracha sauce and 1 cheese piece. Pull corners up, and pinch to seal. Holding seam side down, brush top and sides with Sriracha sauce. Roll in cornmeal, and place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat to make 24 poppers.
- 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ketchup or salsa.